Have you signed up for PaySchools yet?
If not, you can do so here!
What makes PaySchools easier for parents?
- You can add money to you account seamlessly
- Money is visible immediately
- Set up auto-replenish
- Set up reminders to add money
- Using it is easy for students -- they just provide their student ID to access money in the account
- Students can also pay with cash if the account isn't set up or is out of money
- Parents can add in their own restrictions
To view your student's meal activity:
- Select Reports from the right hand side menu
- Choose the Meal/A La Carte Activity Report and the students for whom you wish to run the report
- You can also change the date range to view 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, or a custom date range
- Click on Generate Report to run the report
- You will see a list of transactions from oldest to newest
- Click on the triangle to the left of any transaction to see further details on the items ordered
- The report will also show any payments deposited onto the account
- The report can be downloaded as a PDF or Excel file.
For more information, visit the Nutrition Services website of our food service provider Milford Schools.
If you are having trouble, please call the parent help line at 877-393-6628. Hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 7PM EST.
PaySchools® is an online payment processing system that provides schools with an easy and efficient method to collect fees and receive electronic payments.
Benefits for Parents
- Convenient: Parents can make purchases 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Control: Eliminate lost checks or cash.
- Timely: Payments are reflected online immediately.
- User-friendly: Processes both credit cards and electronic checks.
- Secure: Ensures private and secure transmissions by requiring passwords throughout the program and not storing personal bank or credit card information.
- Accessible: View historical purchases and payments online
For PaySchoolsCentral parent support email email@example.com or call 877-393-6628.