The safety, health, and well-being of Wyoming students, staff, volunteers and visitors is our top priority. Wyoming City School District is committed to providing a safe and inviting environment for everyone on our campuses. We work proactively with safety officials - police, fire, emergency medical services, public health departments and more - in order to ensure our schools are well-prepared in case of an emergency.
General Safety Guidelines
- Each school in the Wyoming City School District conducts all safety drills required by law and by the Ohio Department of Education.
- During instructional hours, visitors to Wyoming schools must sign in at the office and wear a visitor badge while at the school. For more information, visit the Visitor & Volunteer Information page.
- Video cameras are used to monitor activity through Wyoming schools.
- Any volunteer with unsupervised access to students will be required to pass a criminal background check through our visitor management system, Raptor.
- Bullying and hazing activities of any type are prohibited. No school district employee shall encourage, permit, authorize, condone, or tolerate any bullying or hazing activity.
- Any chemical brought into a school or on school grounds must have a Material Safety Data Sheet.