Welcome to Wyoming City Schools!
Wyoming City Schools has a long-standing tradition of excellence in academics for students kindergarten through 12th grade. In a small, highly-personalized environment, our students are active, engaged learners. We offer each and every child the chance to succeed in the classroom, on the stage, in the art gallery, and on the playing field.
We invite you to explore our website and learn more about what it means to be a Cowboy!
- Take a look at our Strategic Plan to see how we partner with our families and community to cultivate innovative, student-centered educational programs and opportunities to foster the academic growth and personal development of every child and live or values of Academic Excellence, Character & Integrity, Belonging & Community, and The Whole Child.
- The Wyoming City Schools Attributes of a Learner identifies our priorities for teaching and learning and serves as a tool to align the collective efforts of students, parents, and staff.
- Our culture makes Wyoming City Schools a special place to learn and work, and it gives us a unique advantage. Building and sustaining the Wyoming culture requires intentional effort from everyone in the district. Our Culture Blueprint is part of that effort.
Please don't hesitate to contact our schools or the Wyoming City Schools Central Office if you have any questions.
The Wyoming City Schools Central Office is located at 420 Springfield Pike, Wyoming, Ohio 45215.
- Office hours are 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- For assistance, please call 513-206-7000.