The City of Wyoming and Wyoming City Schools are partnering with Hamilton County Public Health (HCPH) to provide weekly COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic in Wyoming through January 18. The clinics will take place at the Wyoming Civic Center, 1 Worthington Avenue, as follows:
- 2-5 p.m. Tuesday, December 21
- 2-5 p.m. Tuesday, December 28
- 2-5 p.m. Tuesday, January 4
- 2-5 p.m. Monday, January 10
- 3-7 p.m. Tuesday, January 18
Register online at https://armorvax-app.azurewebsites.net/Account/Login
To help avoid lines, HCPH is using ArmorVax for appointment scheduling:
For information on ArmorVax, click here and scroll to the bottom of the page.
Watch this video to learn more about creating an account with ArmorVax.
In need of assistance? Call 513-999-2312.
The clinic is open to all those eligible for vaccination (ages 5 and older) or boosters:
No cost. No insurance required.
Minors must have a parent or guardian present at time of vaccination.
HCPH plans to have supplies of Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, and Moderna vaccines onsite at all clinics.
- The CDC has authorized and recommends booster shots for people 16 years and older.
- More information about booster shots is available here.
- If you are receiving a booster dose, please bring your vaccine card to the clinic. To replace lost or damaged vaccination cards, complete this survey from the Ohio Department of Health. It may take 1-2 business days to process your request.
The January 18th clinic will likely be the final weekly HCPH clinic in Wyoming. For 2022, ODH and HCPH will be focused on establishing clinics in communities where vaccination rates are lower. Information about other HCPH clinics can be found here, including a weekly clinic on Tuesdays at Powel Crosley, Jr. YMCA on Winton Road.
Vaccination is the best way to protect your family, friends, colleagues, and yourself!
Thank you for your continued partnership in keeping our community healthy!