To be eligible for enrollment, you must reside within the school district boundaries and demonstrate proof of residency as stated.
Important Steps for Registration
Step 1: Click here to complete the 2023-2024 Online Registration Process.
Click here for instructions on completing the FinalForms Online Registration Process.
*Do you have another student already enrolled in Wyoming City Schools: If you have another child who is a Wyoming City Schools student, you already have a Final Forms account. If that is the case, log into your exising Wyoming City Schools FinalForms account, skip page one of the instructions linked above, and go directly to Registering a Student on Page 2.
Your online FinalForms registration forms must be completed before your in-person registration appointment. You will have the opportunity to schedule your registration appointment at the end of this online process.
Step 2: Bring your documents to your in-person Registration Appointment.
- Attend your registration appointment and bring the documentation outlined below:
- Child's birth certificate - How to obtain copy of child’s birth certificate
- Child's immunization record
- Parental proof of identity (valid photo ID or passport)
- Proof of address/residency within Wyoming City School District*
- Court-ordered guardianship papers, if the student resides with someone other than a biological parent
- Custody agreement/court order, if parents are separated or divorced
- IEP (Individual Education Program) and/or 504 documentation, if applicable
*Proof of address/residency: Residency is determined by the following: being physically present in a household for significant periods of time; where important family activities take place each day, including sleeping, eating, working, relaxing and playing; where the parent receives mail or where the parent is registered to vote, if applicable. Proof of residency shall be required for all newly enrolled students and any student whose address changes. Please bring a gas, electric, or water statement dated within the last 30 days (we cannot take a cable bill) and one document from the list below to prove address and residency:
- Homeowner Deed (or a printout from Hamilton County Auditor's website)
- Mortgage Statement (dated within the previous 60 days and addressed to parent/guardian at the residence
- Settlement Sheet that provides the property address and the name(s) or the mortgagee(s)/property owner(s)
- Rental Agreement signed by both landlord and tenant with landlord's contact information
- Parent Residency & Property Owner Affidavits with the required proof of residency documents for those who are living with another person or on a month-to-month lease agreement. Affidavits must be updated on an annual basis:
Affidavit F - Personal Affidavit
Affidavit G - Property Owner/Landlord Affidavit
- For those with a home under purchase agreement or a home under construction:
A sworn statement to the Superintendent from parent or parents who are planning to purchase or build a home and a statement from the real estate broker (a copy of the purchase contract) or home builder confirming approval of purchase or construction. Tuition-free attendance up to 90 calendar days may be granted with the permission of the Superintendent.