Wyoming City Schools Health Services staff members are committed to meeting the daily health care needs of all students, as well as the educational and long-term care needs of children with chronic illness.
As health care providers in the school setting, we welcome information regarding your child's health and/or health needs. Please contact us and let us know how we can help your child through the school year.
Health-related forms are available to the right under the Health Services Forms section.
We are glad to answer any question you may have using the contact information listed below:
Wyoming Primary Schools
8:35 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Clinic Aide Rebekah Lippiatt
Clinic Aide Ashanti Kanyion
Health Specialist Kim Vilardo, RN
Wyoming Middle School
Health Specialist Kerri Jones, RN, MSN
Wyoming High School
District Nurse Nicole Murphy, RN
Health Services Staff:
- Maintain health clinic and health records
- Vision/hearing screenings and referrals, according to Ohio Department of Health guidelines
- Monitor immunization compliance
- Manage individual student health concerns in school setting
- Develop and monitor individual health care plans for students with chronic health concerns
- Administer medications/treatments, as prescribed by a physician and set forth in district policy
- Administer appropriate first aid
- Contact parents/guardians of students who are injured or sick