The Conference Schedulers for Wyoming Primary Schools Parent-Teacher Conferences 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Monday, Nov. 9, can be accessed here:
Elm School: https://pickatime.com/client?ven=11614516&event=353728
Hilltop School: https://pickatime.com/client?ven=11614517&event=353735
Vermont School: https://pickatime.com/client?ven=11614518&event=353809
This booking system will open at 8 a.m. Thursday, October 22 and close at 11:59 p.m. Thursday, November 5. Parents can login or create an account at any time.
Connecting home and school helps make a great community of learners, which is why Wyoming Primary Schools will be hosting Parent-Teacher Conferences via Zoom 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Monday, November 9. We will be using an Internet-based booking system called pick-A-time to coordinate your meeting times. The booking system will be open from October 22-November 5, allowing you to use your browser to select which teacher(s) you would like to meet and when. Conference appointments will be held in 15-minute increments.
At wyomingcityschools.org; click on Wyoming Primary Schools and find the Parent-Teacher Conference link under Find It Fast to begin the sign-up process.
- Enter your email address and push “Login/Create Account”.
- Fill in the required fields and register.
- For each child, enter their student ID, their security value (DOB: xx/xx/xxxx), and push “Add.”
*If you’ve previously registered, all you need to do is enter your email and password. The system will know about your appointments and the children you added to your account.
Scheduling: The online scheduler will open on October 22 and close on November 5.
- Each colored square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you what teacher corresponds to which color. (Note: You will not see all of the teachers, just the set of teachers your children have for class.) Click on a square to book that time.
- After setting when you would like the reminder email to be delivered, click “Create Appointment.” Repeat until you have a time with each teacher with which you would like to visit.
- At any time, you can click on “printable schedule” to get a hard copy of your schedule.
- If you want to make changes to your schedule, you can log in at any time with your email and password.
- If you have more than one appointment, they will be hidden. Click on the blue circle to the left of your name at the top of the screen to show your appointments. Links will be available to modify the time or cancel the appointment.
On November 6th, you will receive a Zoom link from the teachers with whom you have scheduled a meeting. Note: Parents do not need to schedule a conference with a specials teacher unless there is a need for a discussion.
In the event you are not able to schedule a conference on November 9, please feel free to contact the teacher. Every effort will be made to accommodate your request for a conference.
At Wyoming Primary Schools, we value our parents as partners in our students' success. Attending conferences is important to that success. Parent-teacher conferences provide an opportunity to foster the partnership with your child's teachers. We look forward to seeing you on November 9th!