The Conference Scheduler for Wyoming Middle School Parent-Teacher Conferences 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday, Nov. 9, can be accessed here:
The booking system will be open October 26-November 5. Parents can login or create an account at any time.
Connecting home and school helps make a great community of learners, which is why Wyoming Middle School will be hosting Parent-Teacher Conferences via Zoom 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday, November 9. We will be using the web-based booking system pickAtime to coordinate your meeting times. The booking system will be open October 26 – November 5, allowing you to use your browser to select which teacher(s) you would like to meet and when. Conference appointments will be held in 10-minute increments.
At www.wyomingcityschools.org, click on Wyoming Middle School and Find Parent-Teacher Conferences under Find it Fast.
- Enter your email address and push “Login/Create Account”
- Fill in the required fields and register
- For each child, enter their student ID, their security value (DOB: xx/xx/xxxx), and push “Add”.
*If you’ve previously registered, all you need to do is enter your email and password.
Scheduling: The online scheduler will open on Monday, Oct. 26, and close on Thursday, Nov. 5.
- Each colored square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you the teacher corresponding teacher for each color. (Note: You will not see all of the teachers; only the set of teachers your child(ren) have for class). Click on a square to book that time.
- After setting when you want the reminder email to be delivered, click “Create Appointment.” Repeat until you have a time with each teacher with whom you would like to visit.
- At any time, you can click on “printable” schedule to get a hard copy of your schedule
- If you want to make changes to your schedule, you can log in at any time with your email and password
- If you have more than one appointment, they will be hidden. Click on the blue circle to the left of your name at the top of the screen to show your appointments. Links will be available to modify the time or cancel the appointment.
On November 6, you will receive a Zoom link from the teachers with whom you have scheduled a conference.
If you do not have internet access and/or need assistance, please contact Mrs. Warmack, Principal’s Administrative Assistant, at 513-206-7170. She will assist you in scheduling conference times.
In the event you are not able to schedule a conference, please feel free to contact the teacher. Every effort will be made to accommodate your request for a conference.